Accountant - UAE national
Closure Date: Sep 30, 2023
Reference Number: 209
Location: Abu Dhabi Campus
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field.
Experience:3- 4 years
- Responsible to document financial transaction by entering account information.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare, examine and analyze and audit accounting records, financial statement and other financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Coordinate activates with accounting staff and answer queries to students & staff
- Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
- Good command of computer skills, particularly MS office programs.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects.
- Interested candidates may send their updates CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills, and Experience.