Career Development Supervisor
Reference Number: 203
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Human Resources / Business Administration or related field.
Campus: Al Ain
- Designs, developes and leads the implementation of the career development strategy.
- Sets the basic schedule of career development activities during the year.
- Responsible for providing individual and group professional advices to students regarding strategies related to searching for a job and communicating with employers.
- Responsible for developing the skills of preparing a cover letter and resume and conducting interviews.
- Responsible for planning and holding workshops, lectures and meetings on career development and working with student clubs to meet students' career development needs.
- Works collaboratively with higher education institutions, particularly the industry and technical colleges, to explore, develop and provide educational/training opportunities for students.
- Facilitates and provide work-based learning opportunities.
- Responsible for assessment resumes and personal interviews.
- Assists in the administration of career and academic assessments and utilize the results to assist students in making realistic career decisions.
- Activates and implement the Student Employment Initiative.
- Participates in organizing job fairs.
- Participate in other tasks as assigned by the Dean.
- Three years of experience in career development/ human resources and youth development and training.
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite.
- Short Listed candidates will be contacted only.
- When sending a CV, should include a copy of the photograph