A Postdoctoral Fellow in the field of machine learning
Reference Number: 199
Position: A Postdoctoral Fellow in the field of machine learning
Campus : Al Ain
Qualification : PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
A Postdoctoral Fellow in the field of machine learning enabled joint communications and sensing using hybrid RF and optical transceivers for Future Indoor Hybrid Flying Networks. The successful applicants will be part of an ASPIRE funded project entitled ``the Indoor Hybrid Flying Networks for Safety Applications and Services (FlyServ) “, which is a collaborative project hosted jointly by Al-Ain University in Abu Dhabi, UAE, the University at Albany in Albany, New York, and Khalifa University, UAE, and Chicago State University, in Chicago, Illinois.
- Perform research both independently and in a team in the area of Indoor Hybrid Flying Networks.
- Present the scientific results in publications at international conferences and journals.
- Participate in organizational tasks of the hosting institutes.
- Participate in public relations activities for the project.
- A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, or in a closely related field of study like Computer Engineering and Computer Sciences
- Solid background in one or more of the following areas: indoor wireless communications and networks, hybrid RF and optical networks, UAVs communications and networks, machine learning for communications and networks, VLC, Cognitive Communications.
- Very good programming skills (Matlab, Python, Keras, Tensorflow).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
Application attachements shall include:
- Detailed CV.
- A short statement describing the past experience with related topics.
- Contact information for three references.
- Graduated within the last 4 years