Laboratory supervisor for the Nutrition and Dietetics program
Reference Number: 194
- Master degree in nutrition and / or dietetics
- Holding national or international license in Dietetics will be a plus
- Prepare, maintain, and supervise undergraduate laboratories such as Food Science, Food Preparation, Nutritional Assessment, Food Microbiology, and Medical Nutrition Therapy.
- Ensure that chemicals, reagents, tools, equipment, and storerooms are in good condition and ready for use.
- Implement the College laboratory safety requirements.
- Train students to use different tools and equipment.
- Coordinate students’ internship.
- Initiate extra-curricular activities.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties
- 1 + years of proven interactive Experience
- Relevant work experience in an Academic / Medical institutions
- Proficient user of MS Office Suit.
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal communication.
- Own a car with a valid driving license.
Interested candidates may send their updated CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills and Experience.